Thursday, October 16, 2008

Village Dogs and Rusty

Village Dogs and Rusty

Rusty was very friendly and trained dog. He was never tied unless and until needed. He never took undue advantage of his freedom. He knew his territory and always used to respect his freedom.
Once he went to a nearby village, taking advantage of his freedom. He was unaware of those village dogs that always used to roam in-group. He went to village and was chased by those dogs. Like a gentleman he came back to his home. But he also got infected with lice. After few days his body was full of lice. I was afraid of anti tick treatment so I decided to pick all those lice. But they were too many so I bought one fine-toothed comb. I oiled his body and started combing him. He was very patient dog. He used to lie still till I finish combing. The moment I finish combing, he used to be so happy and relieved. He used to run away barking happily. After 15days of regular combing, I got rid of his village lice.
His Test of Patience is always Remembered!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.