Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Caught and Released-A Miracle Story of a Sparrow

Caught and Released-A Miracle Story of a Sparrow



Rusty gave many miracle stories worth mentioning. He was very possessive about his home. He can’t tolerate any intrusion by animals and birds alike. Once he scared delicate little robin while chasing the little bird out of the house. He was successful in his this venture.

One fine day, a sparrow lost its way into our main room. She was searching for a way out for a long time but was misconceived by clear glass window. The sparrow was tired after sometime but still it was trying. To make matters worst, Rusty appeared out of nowhere and started chasing the poor bird. The bird tried hard to save its life and Rusty tried hard to get at this little sparrow. I saw and tried to shoo the sparrow out of the house. But sparrow was scared of me also so it was confused as to which way is out to freedom.

Alas! He caught the sparrow in his mouth.

The sparrow was almost dead but still breathing. I ordered Rusty to give me the sparrow. He resisted and then he gave me the sparrow. I took the wet sparrow and saw that it was numb with fear. I gave it Reiki Healing. After a few minutes, sparrow opened its eyes and lifted its tiny head. I continued giving Reiki. The sparrow was lively and filled with new energy. The Divine energy gave it a new lease of life and it was ready to take another flight into freedom. I opened the door and let the tiny little life to take a leap towards a free and bright sunlight. I saw it flying high into the sky.

I thanked my guides for this miracle and I thanked Rusty for letting me to be a part of this Divine Miracle!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.