Friday, August 22, 2008

Someone Special







Someone Special
"He was someone very special to me,
with whom I used to share every joy of my life.
He was an important part of my life.
When I was sad I used to talk to him & he heard me patiently & seldom replied.
I miss a very special part of my life.
We used to go out for walks, to parks & to shops.
& The great thing was he never lied.
From morning till noon he used to be alone

& he danced the moment I stepped inside my house.
I miss all of this which was very close to my heart
He was my best friend since my childhood & he used to talk to me of the latest trends.
Of his love & greed,
Of dogs & their breeds,
He loved to talk & enjoyed long walks
He was really smart & was talented to the core
He was always there to support me.
He was always there to support me.
He did not like movies but loved to dance on pop classics even on English songs
He was my best friend since my childhood & I firmly believe he too loved me.
He is my late dog “Rusty” the majestic of all the Irish Setters in the World."



-----kops

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.